Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bag of Bones, What to do when you cant do.

So what in the hell does that mean? Does anyone read my crazy rants? I think not, but I love to rant anyway, its like writing to a long lost friend, or even better yet? Like I have my own colum in a newspaper! YEAH! (righhhhhht....LOL) Ok so I have A degenerating Spine, at the base....so eventually? I will end up in a wheelchair? I hope it take a really long time before that happens....The Doc says "use it or Loose It". so I plane to USE it till the cows come home, (and I dont even have cows!) We DID rescue a Puppy, But it ended up being a Pitbull named Kris Kringle, We just call him Boo Boo, due to the fact that he was nothing BUT a boo boo when we got him, He looks Pretty Sharp now! he has all his hair back, and its really soft!! And I dont know if its the "right" kind of food, but we feed our dogs the new "Wilderness" Duck Recipe, At 60 bucks a bag....it BETTER be good!

Anyway, Not A lot has happened in Vampire Haven lately, at least nothing about me. I am learning to draw better every day, I keep thinking that I need "better" materials, but all I need is more practice! the more I do it the Better I get! I think my favorite Teachers for faces are Jane Davenport and Ady Almanza. They both Inspire me to do better!! But I didn't get hit any vampire Lottery, or Inherit any Pirates Treasure,  But I am So Appreciative to be alive!! I will really try to post more often! even though it gets lost in the ocean somewhere!! Vamp Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment