Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ohhhhh..... I Bet most Vampires never Feel so .....BLAH!

Yah, so whats new? Aside from the fact that my insides hate my outsides? and vice versa? Well I am a really great faker, I stay awake allllll night when my Husband is on Midnights, and then lay down at almost the precise time that he walks in the door.....then pretend to wake up.  So. I feel guilty to have stayed up all night writing a blog post, or making art, or watching my tapped shows, which is almost down to "none". I haven't been turning on the TV at all lately. I have to finish quite a few projects, and RE send My granddaughters movies, and Send a friend a LONG awaited package....*insert Yawn" but a bunch of days, I just curl up on my couch and sleep. Now that I  found out that my spine is divorcing me? I'm not as sad as I thought. I don't know if I can "dig" deep enough to create the type of motivation I need to Re- invent myself. Does anyone that's older?

       So I will promise to take ONE day at a time, I will find a Joyful moment in each one of those days ( I always do), I wont do anything I dislike, but I will do some things even it I dont FEEL like doing them (ehemmmmm "walk" on the mill!)  I Will CRACK a smile every day, even if I have to from the "other"end!
      I wrote here, even tho no one really comes around. It makes me smile, and I like back reading some days. I wonder where I got THOSE drugs from.... ya know what I mean? LOL! Its called sleep deprivation! every vamp looses at least  ONE moment here and there! I am happy if You ARE reading this, and if you are not, well you wouldnt know that it doesnt matter to me anyway, right? alllrighty! have a WONDERFUL weekend folks, I intend on trying NOT to sleep the entire two days away! Vamp OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment