Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Its Been A Bloodless Day....

Hey there Owl You alllll nighters, This one wont be very long.   Its been cold, and damp, and believe it or not......All I want to do is sleep! YES! sleep. My least favorite NON-activity. I didnt create anything today, although I DID put together a bookcase for my Re- Organization project, AND I did make the Hubs a great dinner of baby backs, I still feel like it was a uneventful day. No brainstorms, no ah-ha moments.  OH but if you haven't watched "Monday Mornings" (on at night on Mondays) It really is a great look into mistakes that doctors make, but also the great things they are capeable of! Last night was a 4 0'clocker, had some beezar dreams about grasshoppers, which turns out to be a good omen! lets hope so, yeah?! 
      Well, thats it for the night....UNLESS i have an epiphony or something....I dont feel one coming on either, but I WILL be back on the morrow! Have an enjoyable night, if you cant sleep, make it work for you! I do!
             Vampire- OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment