Tuesday, March 12, 2013

To Bleed, Or Not To Bleed......

Well, I gave this some thought for tonight....There are classes I would LOVE to take online, and places I would LOVE to shop online, I dont even know if anyone actually reads this stuff, but I read in an e-mail that artist have a hard time "Pricing" their work or "marketing" it because an artist is a right brainer, and a market-er is a Left brainer. It TOTALLY makes sense, yeah? I cant see buying a roll of tape online for 3 bucks, and shipping costs 10 bucks....PEOPLE! My right brain perception cant understand your Left brain language!! I Can't afford to take some classes, unless I can pay you a monthly fee, I mean not everyone has 200 dollars they can hand over if they want to keep the lights and water turned on. right? But I Know that even some artists USE that money to KEEP their own lights on. Now the other thing with the shipping charges? THAT is just insane.....I know something that weighs 2 ounces costs more than one oz. but really? There are places that offer flat rates if the object is oversized.... Soooooo what makes some folks BLEED for the ones that charge so much? WANT. Only if you wait long enough 3/4 of the time you forget all about it, OR you will find the same thing with FREE shipping, OR an artist will be in a great mood and offer the class at half price. So This VAMP has learned to wait, one of my online stores has offered me free shipping 3 times now (thumbs UP) and many more are ofering items where shipping is greatly discounted, and One of my favorite artist let me make monthly payments! We LUST after that which we think we cannot have, but we will only lust after some other thing, its a disease that even us vampires can catch!! Take your time friends! its supply and demand, if they cant sell it...we get it alot cheaper.... Vampire-OUT! see you on the flip side!!

No comments:

Post a Comment