Wednesday, March 13, 2013

NEW BLOOD!

AHHHHH, Tonight it will be hard to sleep fellow vamps! I got a new computer (Tower) Major SWEETness here....It has 6 YES SIX processers!! and 10 GB of memmory upgradable to 36? I think....and 1.5 Terabytes. I remember the day my brother told me I would NEVER use up 1 whole gigabyte! Funny how time changes things. I decided to wait until tomorrow to put her onboard....and its going to really "Get My Goat", it always does....I try to remember all the little things to back up or write down.....and then BLAMO! You have to preform magic tricks to get something installed, or REinstalled....I know its going to be a test of my patience, but I have done it so often I could open my own computer set up business! I can even install video and sound cards! and hard drives, and dvd drives! I mean the works! But then again...I AM a vampire....we tend to find things to learn in the wee hours of the night whilst everyone else is sleeping yeah? I keep getting more apps for my IPAD, I need more like a hole in the head!! I got alot more acomplished today, and am feeling pretty spunky, I think my sleeping pills are keeping me dopey longer than I need to be...so I have cut WAY back, what the heck! I am always up late even when I TAKE the pills. Ok, I got some things to wrap up before the big switch, but I shall return on the morrow, maybe with a different flavor of blood!! Vampire- OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment