Thursday, March 14, 2013

The 8 Flavor

 Sooooooo, Windows 8 Is NOTHING like windows 7, at least not at first, I get so confused....cant find the back button....cant figure out how to go from the app page to the normal page.....BUT, I AM figuring it out bit by bit!! I spent most of the day just staring at the screen trying to figure out how to get to something I could recognize! Then I tried to use my printer as a fax....THAT apparently needs a phone connection.....I guess I should have gotten more sleep last night...I tried! Now all that said, this computer is REALLY fast!! no hangups, no lagging, I am soooooooo happy with it so far!! 
          In other news....more flavor, I am trying to rescue a puppy, I normally wouldn't go there, BUT I fell in love with this one as soon as I saw him.....he is such a bear!! so cute! just what I needed right? but my German Shepard needs a play pal, and this one looks like he will fit the bill!
      Now for the news about the big bang theory, no one is really talking about it, but like my son said, it is such a huge discovery, but I think that most people are science shy, and that's ok, but it sure gets my blood racing! how strange to think that maybe there is another "ME" out there somewhere.....I wonder "who" I am in that world, if it exsists...... There is a Movie called "Another Earth" on Netflix if anyone would like to see it, it was a pretty good movie! but more a chick flick than not. Well, that's it for this Dark quiet night, I will find a way to fill it, there is never enough time! even for a Vamp!
                 Vampire~ OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment